GH pigments are creamy and highly concentrated. Easily mixed together to achieve your desired color. Heals to its true color. Works for both microblading and shading.
These are all the possible colors for microblading and shading. All ink ingredients are organic, ink is cream-based and has high retention rate.
No modifier is needed.
GH Pigment Single
1. Orange: warms up color and treats blue or grey eyebrows. After microblading, if the color is too dark, apply a drop of orange pigment at the microbladed site and let sit for 5-10 minutes to dim the color.
2. Coconut Brown: can be used for Europeans with platinum or light blonde hair, and can also be used to treat red or warm-colored eyebrows.
3. Light Brown: similar to Coconut Brown but brighter and has more yellow pigments, can be used for Europeans with blonde hair.
4. Brown Cafe: for light brown hair and light-skinned Asians with thin eyebrow hair texture.
5. Dark Brown: for Asians with dark complexion and black hair follicles.
6. Black Brown: specifically for males and females with thick black hair follicles.
O BEAUTY STUDIO DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE ONLY OFFER EXCHANGES ON ANY DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE WITHIN 30 DAYS AT THE TIME OF PACKAGE RECEIVED.
O BEAUTY STUDIO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE RETURN OF ANY MERCHANDISE THAT DOES NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS IN O BEAUTY STUDIO'S SOLE DISCRETION.